I've never really been a vintage fan. Mostly because I usually find just old rubbage, nothing special and definitely nothing by a well-known designer. In Siena, Italy, however, I found a store filled with vintage designer gems. First a tower of Charlotte Olympias welcomed me, then I heard my mother screaming Mugler and then I saw a rack litterally stacked with vintage Burberry trenches. They did have some quite amazing things over there.
I'm so sorry the photos are blurry and noisy, I made them really quickly with my phone. I wanted to share them though!
2. The Burberrys I was talking about!
3. I thought these were Viviers, but when I took a closer look they turned out to be Valentino. In the right corner you see some Dolce & Gabbana.
4. I think this beautiful croc bag might actually be real.
5. A tower of Charlotte Olympia shoes (looked pretty new) and a whole lot of designer glasses (among them Christian Dior and Persol).
6. They had Miu Miu too!
7. Some beautiful bridal stuff, including some Charlotte Olympia pumps.