It won't be too long until I'll stay half the week in my studio in Delft again. I'm thinking of a few little touch ups in my interior there. Maybe some new cushions, a rug, hanging a few photos. That kind of stuff. That's how I decided to look at some websites, searching for some nice things ánd how I came up with the idea of this post.
Here's part of an interior I put together with some of the items I liked:
2. Peace #2, Alwin Jackson via UGallery, $8.500
3. Arild Fauteuil, IKEA, €599
4. Theodor Tealight Holder, Zara Home, €11,95
5. Cubo Table, Zara Home, €89,95
6. New York, Portrait Of A City by Reuel Golden, Taschen, €49,99
7. Shadow Rug, Zara Home, €199