After a very nice week in Budapest I'm back home in the Netherlands safely. I've truly had so much fun and enjoyed the time I spent there. Budapest is very pretty, although I have to admit I think it's not nearly as beautiful as either Paris or Rome. To me Budapest seems to be a city that once upon a time was maybe equally as beautiful as for example Paris, but now there's no money or interest to maintain it all. Such a pity, because the city definitely has so much potential!
Here some photos I already posted via Instagram. Don't forget to follow me "JustSammthing" ;-)!
2. Best duck breast EVER
3. Beautiful trunk displayed at Louis Vuitton
4. Cute love lock found near Buda Castle
5. Buda Castle's courtyard
6. Sightseeing outfit (Manfield boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans, H&M singlet and Scotch&Soda shirt)
7. Matthias Church
8. People dancing the Charleston on a bank of the Danube at the Pest-side
9. Statue of a lion outside Buda Castle